As a local physio clinic serving the local community, our team specialises in a wide range of treatments including onsite physio services, pre/post-operative rehabilitation, manual and manipulative therapies, and remedial massage.
Consultations by appointment
Get in touch today to make an appointment. All consultations are available within 1 day, or earlier with a referring doctor’s phone call.
Standard consultations are 30 minutes long, with extended consultations of 45-60 minutes available upon request.
Our physiotherapy therapy services include:
- An initial subjective and objective assessment and generation of provisional clinical diagnosis.
- Establishment of clinic treatment goals.
Our physiotherapy treatments
- Manual therapy (joint mobilisation and manipulation)
- Soft tissue therapy (myofascial release, trigger point therapy, frictions, and deep tissue therapy)
- Exercise prescription (movement, posture, strength, conditioning and control)
- Home exercise programs
- Core stabilisation/core conditioning exercises
- Western acupuncture
- Dry needling
- Modalities (Ultrasounds, Interferential, Laser, EMG Biofeedback, Motor Stimulation, TENS, Pressure Pump, Moist Heat, Ice)
- Taping (proprioceptive and support/unloading of soft tissues)
- Injury management and prevention
- Clinical pilates
- Digital video movement analysis
- Synthetic casting
- Thermoplastic splinting
- Orthotic prescription
- Bracing and supports