We are excited to be advertising a position for a Full Time Client Experience Officer to join our team at Singleton Physiotherapy and Allied Health. The position requires someone who is a “people person” with an eye for detail. We aim for the right person to progress to Practice Co-ordinator role in the near future!
Our CEO team play an integral role in the successful running of our clinic and they are highly valued. They strive towards achieving our collective vision and values and are relied upon heavily by clients and practitioners.
Client experience is a huge focus for us and the goal is to make sure we’re delivering amazing experiences every time.
Your role will focus on providing excellent reception service for our wonderful clients.
- Full Time position – with scope for developing the role into Practice Co-ordinator Position in the near future for the right person
- 36-38 hrs/week approximately at our Singleton Clinic
- Practice open 830am till 6:00pm, Mon-Fri, 8.30-12.30am Sat, varying hours across the week. This position would not suit an applicant looking to only work school hours.
You will be responsible for being present at the reception desk, assisting other team members, and also opening / closing the clinic depending on your hours.
You will also be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with clients and other team members, working closely with the team to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
Things You’ll be Responsible For:
- Client Nurturing – Ensuring that our patients have a great experience each time they visit the clinic
- Therapist Support – Ensuring that our therapy team are well supported so that they can create amazing outcomes for their clients.
- Efficiency on Reception – Delivering awesome service with efficiency and style, developing and following our systems and procedures.
- Being an Ideal Team Player – Both in daily interactions, as well as helping with social media, special activities- organising birthday celebrations, team activities etc.
Experience is preferred but not necessary (though certainly an advantage), full training will be provided.
- You love people and you are an excellent communicator with a great phone manner, caring with a sense of humour!
- You are a quick learner and you are excited to learn new systems.
- You have excellent computer skills.
- You have high integrity – you are honest and trustworthy.
- You are flexible and organised and can prioritise your time well.
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment with an ability to multitask.
- You show initiative and you are proactive, always looking for what needs to be done and finding better ways to do things.
- You are keen to develop leadership skills.
- You are well presented, professional and reliable.
How to Apply
If you think you have what it takes and would like to join our fun and hard-working team, then send your resume along with a cover letter to our Practice Principal, Guy Higgins, at [email protected]. One small catch… you must include the words ‘I’M A GREAT TEAM PLAYER’ somewhere in your application!!
If you are serious about your application, please also submit a video that shows what makes you a great choice for this role. This video should be approximately 60-90 seconds in duration, should be quick and easy to produce.
In your video include:
- Why you feel this role is for you?
- What drives you in life?
- What are you passionate about?
- What you would like to achieve from such a role?
You will need to upload the video to YouTube and copy and paste the link in your application.
To do this, sign into YouTube with your gmail/ email account, click on upload at the top of the page. Before you start uploading the video you can choose the video privacy setting. Please select “Unlisted”. Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer. once published, copy and paste the URL into your application.
We have a unique business culture, and we are continually taking on new ideas to ensure we provide the best possible care for our clients. This is a demanding, but rewarding role.
Applications must be received by 5pm Fri 30/4/21