We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and motivated Remedial Massage Therapist to join our dynamic team.
You will join the team at our modern and spacious clinics at Singleton and Branxton, that is state of the art and well-equipped with excellent rooms, gym and floor space to ensure we continue to deliver the highest quality of care.
Why join us?
- Excellent facilities – work in a large modern, comfy and private room with an electric table, oils, sheets/towels provided, motivating and caring team
- Ongoing support – mentoring support and education by highly experienced RM and Physios, marketing/advertising is all organised for you, along with a talented reception team provided for appointment and billing needs (including eftpos and Hicaps)
- Awesome Culture – A caring, friendly and collaborative team, we encourage a healthy work /life balance and offer flexibility around days, hours and location. Regular team social activities and professional development.
- Variety – work with diverse, existing clientele, providing in-house and external services
- Excellent remuneration – receive a competitive rate, with the option of sub-contract, casual, full-time or part-time employment options and long term job security
- Current Massage Therapy Association membership
- Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to claim through Private Health Insurers preferably including
- Medibank Private
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current NSW drivers Licence and reliable vehicle
- Ability to work independently and as an active team member with a motivated self-directed mindset
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work out of school hours will be an advantage
**Previous Private Practice and industry experience is preferable however recent graduates will be considered and mentored**